MERCI is committed to maintaining a safe environment for your medical training events. We wanted to share with you our COVID-19 Guidelines that are in place as we navigate through these challenging times together. These guidelines include:
• Providing face masks to all attendees upon entrance to the building. We ask that all attendees wear a face mask while onsite at the facility, aside from eating and drinking in the dining hall.
• Attendees will be asked to physically or verbally sign in during registration as a safety protocol.
• Temperature checks are available for customers upon request
• Disinfecting measures will continue to be performed throughout the day on surfaces and heavy traffic areas.
• Increased spacing provided in the dining, lecture, and lab station areas to aid in social distancing for attendees.
• Designated lab HVAC will continue to run at capacity to ensure a minimum of 16 air exchanges per hour during all lab procedures.
• Safety measures will be taken by the caterer to maintain healthy and clean practices for food & beverage services requested. Food handling will be through MERCI catering staff only, we do not permit outside food orders.
• Additional policies and/or procedures customers require their group to follow during a program will be implemented with the assistance of the MERCI staff.
We work exclusively with Tissue Banks that are AATB accredited. Supplemental COVID-19 testing measures have been implemented during the donor screening process as a safety protocol in donor acceptance and specimen handling.
We ask if customers require shipping equipment, instrumentation or specimens to and from MERCI, date and timeframes are coordinated with the Facility Director in order to prevent delivery/pickup exemptions to and from our location.
For shipping, local transportation, catering or general information, please contact Hayley Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (847) 232-3494.